Monday 15 July 2013

Interlude

Hi readers!

I know I vanished for a long long time. But well I got busy adjusting to these sudden new changes. Transition from college to a working environment is not as easy as it seems. Especially when you have to meet new people, adapt to new surroundings and still be your true self. So far I am doing good on that front.

It may look like I am straying away from my "The 12!" theme. But that is not the case. I am just trying to make the rest of the posts as special as the ones I have already posted.

I will soon post next in the series.

Till then, I am again posting one of the writings from my 'random musings collection' as I call it. It was just a spontaneous thing I wrote while I was sick and spending most of my time in the bed and doing a lot of thinking.

Hope you guys like it.

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment