Friday 21 June 2013

Remember Me

Remember me when I'm gone through the first sunlight that enters your room. 

The first drop of rain that falls on your face. Through the smile that brightens your day. Through the first tear that carelessly drops from your eyes.

Remember I ll be around when you ll take a risk, I ll be holding your hand when you try to balance yourself.

I ll walk beside you when you take that walk on the beach at sunset. I ll be patting your back when you touch the first stone of success. I ll be the shoulder to lean on for comfort. I ll be the cool wind in the hot evenings n the warm sun on the chilly days.

Remember me when you feel like forgetting yourself. Remember me when you feel alone.

I ll always be there smiling away. All you have to do is remember me. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment